Yes but the second event “never really” took place...:picard:
They are around, you just have to get them before the dozer gets there...
The mystery wood is either Sugar Maple or Black Maple. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
LMAO!!!
I got another wagon load of Osage today, I just split the big boys where they were & put them in the trailer. I planned on loading the pickup also...
You are running full throttle for long cuts & it generates a lot of heat buildup in your saw. Your muffler is usually rather close to the log...
:jaw:I just stumbled across this ad when looking for some bridge planks. I could make the 225 mile round trip to sell my Cherry & still make out...
Does this count as a loaded truck ? It’s some mystery wood I got at my sisters pruning some trees that I haven’t unloaded yet. [ATTACH] If not...
It has good reviews online & from reading on a couple other sites it was recommended. I believe that Tecomec makes the Oregon spinner/breakers...
Usually if you buy a roll of chain it comes with the presets but you can also buy them separately for fixing or adjustments for existing chains. I...
I gots a few chains & bars but not like some of you folks. I have a 100’ roll of 3/8” Carlton & 3 more GB bars in a box in the back room....
No I am not bidding on anything
The local secondary roads department is selling a bunch of Stihl saws at a farm auction on Saturday May 1 here, there is also also a Husky 340 &...
I wouldn’t want to shoot marbles with that fella
Osage Orange, I am cutting fence posts, whatever doesn’t make posts is firewood.
The eagles eat well here fall - spring, plenty of deer for them to chow on, if the pickings get slim there are plenty of locals that will refill...
I have hauled salt out of there also & hauled sand in when they were resurfacing 14 south of Ellsworth a few years ago. I hope your daughters...
Gavorosalini. Are you talking about Cheney Reservoir ? I used to haul a lot of salt out of Hutchinson.
No they are different. Red Elm’s actual name is Slippery Elm. That looks like Siberian to me but have been mistaken before.
Another load of yellow wood this morning [ATTACH]