[German accent] Zis ist ein moot point! Bei 2030 you vill ohn nothing und be happy! Now eat ze bugs on your signature line unterling!
I hear ya. The temperatures here are similar, but I don’t have an oil tank right now so I’ve been burning in the mornings to take the chill off....
46/66 ash, cherry and one thin split of red oak.
All that wood piled to the sky and you’re still holding out! What are you waiting for, a bomb cyclone?! :rofl: :lol:
I have no issue with electric anything. My only objection is being coerced to get electric anything by an entity that increasingly oversteps its...
Somewhere in the neighborhood of 15. Truth be told, I think that's a good number for me. With better organization I could fit a few more, but...
Mmmm cherry :drool:
I don't even know where I'm gonna put this. I started stacking wood under my kid's treehouse because one side of my yard is completely full....
There was a total and complete breakdown of impulse control tonight. Luckily having only 20 minutes to spare, quickly fading daylight, and only...
I think it's more likely in 20 years there will be exponentially less commercial air traffic altogether, and sharply less mobility of the...
M1 carbine, now this. You just keep snatching up all the cool old relics metalcuttr :thumbs:
Here's one I got tripped up on recently: Catalpa vs. Paulownia (princess tree) which is non-native to North America but getting a strong foothold...
I hope the homeowner is a jerk and some tree service delivered a load of instant karma to him. If he's a nice guy struggling to get by in the...
How do we know that under the camouflage bark there isn't BTU gold hiding in there?!? :rofl: :lol: The fact that nobody here posts about sycamore...
My shoulder wood seems to be getting better and better each year… Soon I might go full wood snob and turn my nose up at anything less than sugar...
45/65 ash and cherry.
Awe ain't she cute :p Looks like that little saw rips! I like that air cleaner on there, it's kind of a rat rod of a vintage saw.
I'm happy with the extra sausage treatment Kevin gave my 029, and wouldn't mind trying it myself on a 12 year old homeowner saw that owes me nothing.
Fair enough, I can butcher my own crap up as good as he can any day of the week :rofl: :lol: Actually I'm thinking about trying my hand at...
I'm afraid I'm blissfully unaware of whatever transpired there.