Or, shoulder season wood for the house.:whistle:
Help you? I thought you were comin' ovah ta help ME. :picard::rofl: :lol: I've been spending some quality time in the attic with insulation over...
Yeah, I noticed he's got just a couple hangin' round his shop. :rofl: :lol:
Update: Wife prefers crunchy PB......with apples. Eric, try some hotsauce on yer scrambled eggs. Gooder.
[MEDIA]
Looks like things will be warmer after next Tues-Wed up here. Of course, that forecast will change before we get that far.
There....all gooder.
I might....might, put ketchup on muh fries. Never on braunschweiger. ETA: time for a snack...creamy PB on wheat. :)
One of my favorite go to snacks........or dinners.
How about when I can touch my toes without grunting (not gonna' happen anymore)?:D:picard:
Ooooh, look........firewood! :dex::thumbs:
Looks like a cult. :D
:popcorn::binoculars:
I'm having flashbacks again after seeing that crawl pic.:headbang: I'll second the idea for TD to be our go-to plumbing pro.
Pick out the nice ones for yourself. :rofl: :lol:
Pretty windy yesterday and really windy today. It's died down now, and been snowing sporadically. OAT was close to 40 until about 11, then it...
Deflector shields UP! Hurry, there's no time to lose.
Are we sure that was an instructor? If so, he needs a refresher course.
So, a hoarding horde of 2?:whistle:
So, what's your next tree job gonna' be? I'm trying to determine if I should get over to my SisIL's place to cut up some trees, or order some...