That's funny. Our small local grocery bought an Ace franchise a while back, and it's in their old "bulk" area in the back of the building too....
I'm not convinced I want any more loose insulation up there, hence the Roxul. The batts are fairly easy to work with, and I don't even need...
And like a good neighbor, Mmj is there.:thumbs::woodsign:
All true, chris. I'm trying out some Roxul in the attic over the living room to see how it does. Should be virtually no air loss like with FG....
Had a quite large batch of coals in the stove this morning, so they got pushed back then raked forward. Propped the door open just a hair and they...
Hey, I wonder at what point it will turn into a place next to a lake? :D:whistle: More insulation going into the attic as I can get it and have...
Um, no.:rofl: :lol:
I don't remember winter being over until at least mid-May roun' heah. Snow in June? Yep
What's that thing doing? Just hangin' in the air, or hung up on another tree? Power line? :hair:
12 gauge Even if it doesn't come down, you'll have some fun tryin'.
One cut, refuel, one cut, refuel, one cut, refuel.:rofl: :lol:
A good vapor HEPA respirator would be cheaper. And, he wouldn't look as silly as he would holding that spear gun in a snowstorm.:whistle::D
Take 2 splits and call us in the morning.
Looked at the weather this am, and it said 8-12" Thurs. thru Sat. Just looked again and it's now 3-6". I'll check again later. :whistle: Also...
Fireview, without the fire view. Or, were they called something else before the window was added? Backwoods Savage , what say ye?
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
I take it, you're here all week? [MEDIA]
:picard::rofl: :lol:
I think Mr. Stove will enjoy meeting that stack.:thumbs:
Keep bringin' the clues. We like a challenge. :whistle: Wife and I would like to build a room on the west end of the house, but no idea when we...