Using Oak to build pallets is fairly normal around here. Pallet Pete , could give you some good info.
Sounds like you're furthering the prep for April. :thumbs: Half price sounds nice. I've been thinking of going back to 3/8 chain and either an 18...
Warp speed......like Star Trek cray-cray. :rofl: :lol:Oh, and I found a cheap starter for under $50 with free shipping. That's 1/2 - 1/3 price of...
:popcorn::ithappened:
I saw an empty spot right at the end there........:D Nice vid, and stacks.:thumbs:
Yep, my exact thought. That "washer" actually spins up the shaft, so I'm thinking it's supposed to be attached to the gear via the missing shroud.
That's what I'm thinking. Anyway, just put it back together, and the gear comes up to just under the flywheel, but no further. Spinnin' like...
Starter spins and the gear comes up to the flywheel but doesn't engage. I can hand turn the flywheel/motor. Trying to find the correct bendix kit...
I think I'll put the starter back on and see if it'll do it's thang. If it doesn't, and no one has any other ideas, I'll order a new one. Need my...
Ok, with a little persistance and a pocket knife, I got the cap off. It's a dust cap. evidently. Hardly any under there, so hmmm. Everything is...
So, I'm seeing remnants of the shroud on the gear. Must be it came loose and got shredded/melted to the gear. The plate under the gear has no way...
How does the cap come off? Don't want to break anything. Tried pulling, and unscrewing.......didn't work.
Finally had a fairly nice day, no snow, and a little warmer.......pulled the starter, after trying to start again, and the gear is just spinning,...
Yellow or honey mustard. Yellow on hotdogs (if I'm using a bun), honey if making a sammich. There may be exceptions at times. Woodwidow , we have...
Heck with the walnut slabs (ok, not really)....I wanna' see the mill. :dex:
ironpony , condolences from my family in northern mi. to yours. May your dad rest in peace.
Hey Puppy Daddy , welcome aboard!
:picard::rofl: :lol:
WooHoo!
Yeah, I think (according to the long term forecastguess) we're about done with most of the cold. Not sure the snow is done yet though. I'm still...