I use the Permethrin, but I buy a bottle that gets mixed with water. I think the bottle was 8-9 bucks, and I'm still on the first gallon of mix...
If you make your own, most likely you'll need to clamp it down. I also have the 4' aluminum flat bar clamp. Not much ply being purchased around...
Consider this.......Dr.s and lawyers have what are known as a "practice". They don't know everything, which is why they have to keep practicing.
Well, there's that too. And the bunny poo. Some kind of doggy delicacy, I guess.
You got the better end of that exchange. :yes:
We did that for the Newfie. Helps a lot.
Oh man, gooder point Brad. Labs (ours anyway) shed........a lot. Piles of dog hair all over. We have vinyl, tile, linoleum floors, and we sweep a...
Lab. Start the training early, in real short spurts (short attention span when puppies). Now, if I could just figure out how to keep 'em from...
Ding, ding, ding!
mywaynow made me do it:whistle:....but I pulled the boards, and took the brush on the roof. Ran it through a few times, and this is what I...
This, is a gooder plan. Pretty smart of you to think of it so quickly. :D And to think, you got it done fairly early in the year.
#1......firewood. :dex: Lots of shop time, yard, and garden work. Visiting family. Home improvement. Oh, and FHC time. :D
I pull the first one, then drop the boards out. Less than a minute. I usually do it when I'm running a brush down the pipe, so they don't get a...
Guess the inspector missed that, eh?:rofl: :lol:
Well, whoever did that...did a good job getting around the clock cleanly.:picard:
I just pull the boards out and brush 'em off, but find the same thing. Have to be careful....the boards are a little soft and break pretty easily....
Had a visit from ol' Murphy, eh? Glad it wasn't worse. Like my wife told me after I ripped the front fascia off her van a few years...
Shotgun at 10 paces.
WeldrDave , the mad scientist of CI. Or Mad metallurgist. Madallurgist. If nothin' else, you prolly had fun.....until it broke.:picard:
I'm sure that's gone by now....it's been 7 minutes. :rofl: :lol: