Anyway, made up yer mind on a track saw yet? :whistle:
I started with a Craftsman saw several decades ago. Moved to the Uni back in the late 80's......I think. Twas a long time ago. :)
Dang, nice saw.
Wow, they suggest 1/2-2/3 blade dia., ......the Unisaw is VERY stable and cuts pretty darn clean. Never used a sawblade (see how specific I'm...
Lamborburnie
Aaand, haven't had to reload since. :rofl: :lol::dex::picard:
Jeesh, sounds like I need to get with the program and get a Forrest and a stabilizer. :makeitrain":rofl: :lol:
Oh, HELLZ no. I've been Jonesing for a Forrest blade forever. Just haven't pulled the trigger. I should get one for the tablesaw.
If they fit in the stove, I burn 'em........in the stove. I've not only burned ugly firewood, I've also burned some fugly firewood....which is...
Never heard of doing a file sharpening. I've only ever used files to sharpen other things.
Yep, Oak.
Pete, the 12" Hitachi is what I have. They only had the one with the digital readout thing that my brother calls an alien antenna. :rofl: :lol: I...
Wife used to go to the Novi expo center for quilt shows. Oldest daughter lives within a couple miles of there. Small world. Yeah, the panel saw...
HDRock , I had a set of plans (can't find 'em now) to build a panel saw. I was younger and used a lot of sheet goods. Not so much now.:)
What kind of car did that used to be?
From the website................"Contains Pyrethrins and Permethrin" Sounds like good stuff.
Couldn't agree more. I have a Sears Craftsman sliding chop saw that I bough when they were first coming out (probably around 30 years ago), but...
We used to use AdvantixII topical, but tried Seresto collars last year. They were very effective. Giving dogs a pill for tick bites isn't really...
For a space that size, you should be gooder to go with any small stove like the ones you mentioned. I recently got one of the little Wen air...
I've not had any bad experiences with overbearing, know it all Dr.s, but my wife has, and to hear her tell the stories, the Dr.s were soundly put...