I'm wondering why he thought it was ok to cut down trees on another person's property.
I did one of the coils a few years ago after mice chewed up the wire.
Finally. Someone else who gets it. :rofl: :lol:
Nope. I barely remember yesterday. :picard:
You two need to keep it under wraps. No need for all this S word jabber. :hair: On the other hand, yep, tis my lawn cutter, wood hauler, all...
Start at 29 second mark. :) [MEDIA]
Yeah, that headline had me wondering who'd get lead billing. :rofl: :lol:
So, the starter showed up a few days ago, and I finally got a chance to put it on. maybe,...maybe, 5 minutes and Wow, what a difference in how...
And, two hour daily spurts of energy.:rofl: :lol:
I don't remember Tonto ever singing.......:whistle: Croce mighta got it from Confucius.:picard: [MEDIA]
Jim Croce say: Man who spit into wind (or throw sawdust into same) end up with pinkeye.
Zero clearance inserts for the TS and SCMS will help considerably with chipout. Keep blades clean. I'm still trying to convince my brother that...
Good question Jon. I have no idea.
I put a Systematic blade on the TS many years ago that served well, until I discovered a few teeth chipped. That's when I decided to go with a...
Just send it to me...........:dex:
Nice.
I may have mis-spoken re: them being a sponsor. They may have outfitted her shop just for the free advertising, knowing that she's very popular....
Just so you know, we'll need a detailed report of your setup......with applicable pictures. :D:picard: Kind of a rite of passage. :dex: Mostly,...
I put one of those segmented belts on the old Craftsman, and it helped a lot. Sadly, I no longer have that saw. I'd love to have a 2nd saw as a...
My understanding (which could very well be inaccurate) is the pins should be inline with the grain direction. You gonna' split those rounds in...