Including us! :thumbs: GREAT pics.
Yep, we have an Explorer that can do 5000 lbs. I have no idea what these things weigh.
Thanks Eric, he's one of those I thought of. This could be funner. We've been rolling around the idea of putting on an addition for family visits,...
Uni, you're doing it wrong.:picard: No more job......stop it, right now!
That cone is probably 3-4' tall, so..............:whistle::rofl: :lol:
are contemplating getting a travel trailer, and since I know there are some here who have one, I'd like opinions on features to look for......and...
Yep.
Since it's waxed, maybe the snow will just slide off.
Nice find and a good price. Oh, and you suck. :rofl: :lol:
I could maybe arrange that............nah, never mind.
Yep, same here, but mine has the added feature of dog poo........pixel worthy?:dex::rofl: :lol:
Mine has dog poo thrown in it right now, but I'll take a pic if you'd like.:picard::rofl: :lol:
Mighta' made a mistake loading the stove so full tonight. Going down to 28OAT. It's already 75 IAT and climbing. Load isn't even Oak. It's just...
Seriously...taking the Bentley to Menard's is just asking for trouble.
Did she leave the vehicle running while talking to you? There was a true story a few years ago about some suburbanite folks who would drive into...
Gooder idea, ruin an $800 saw because you're upset. Yep, gooder idea.
I concur.
Just the slightest miscalculation and.......................oops.
One of our neighbors was poppin' off a bunch of rounds yesterday, and then some more, and then some more.........lasted a while. We also have a...
Maybe it's just me, but it still doesn't give the go ahead to cut down her trees. Kinda' like, "well, no one answered the door, so I broke in"...