It is 44 degrees this morning. I'll have some coffee and a danish here shortly. It is time... [ATTACH]
I put a seasoned roast, carrots, potatoes and onions in the slow cooker this morning and picked up a #8 cast iron pan at the scrapyard. I got it...
I grabbed the unmarked #8. The recently acquired #10 does not fit in the outdoor oven. This one is a bit crusty and I spent a while scrubbing...
I couldn't pass this one up today. I believe it is a metal working hammer. Date says 1854, but it could have been incised at any point. Square...
Emma, our cat with thumbs giving the look of disgust. Our other cat is hacking up a hairball at the bottom of the basement steps. [ATTACH]
Possible. I checked around on the net tonight with no luck. I'll get a picture tomorrow to my FIL who was a machinist.
Shawn, you'll like this one. My uncle picked this up at an estate sale. Nice little oak bow saw. It is missing the tensioner stick. I twisted...