Right. Keep in mind that there are carvers and wood turners looking for stock out there that may not have access to nice stock. We have a...
There are a few good threads in The Sawyers room below this section on curly ash, maple and walut. They turn into turning blanks and small...
We have ours going too. Overcast and 54 degrees with a northeast wind off the ocean. Punks and uglies in the box. I don't even have the stove...
I think I would take the post instead. [ATTACH]
That would be called a "ringer" in a horseshoe game.
I also put that #8 in use the same night I got it cooking up some beef pot pie. [ATTACH]
Nice pans you have there. Thanks for the consideration on the fryer. I'm on the fence about it though. It does look like nice quality. I'm...
No grease fire. Brats were a little dry. I should have put all the veg on one skewer and cooked them longer. Good meal overall.
I just read two days ago that these are found in 25 NH towns and spreading. They are looking for winter quarters now. Just a matter of time...
I was surprised with Arnolds passing. He just did some commercial for something not too far back. I thought he looked pretty ok.
Serious hard cider shortage.
I had a mason rebuild the two chimneys from the roof line up a few years ago. New flue tile, brick and reglet flashing. Not too happy about this.
I seem to remember you had a truck load of apples last year. Not this year?
They need it in a different form.
I believe we had a late frost in the spring. There were no dropped apples under the trees either.
Last fall. Under 2 cords here.
I cleaned the flue and cap today. About 2 cups of light fluffy brown ash. I will replace the two flat gaskets where the secondary assembly...
I did mine top down this afternoon with the extension kit. About two cups of light fluffy ash. A few tablespoons of crust at the cap....
That's good to hear. Could you take a section of say 2" PVC and heat it into a long sweep as a guide to get through the tee? Maybe flare the...
I think I just about wrapped up this inside project. We used this slat storage rack for holding squash, onion, potatoes and jelly. Our needs...