Unfinished workbench project #4 is done and taken up most of my down time this week. I put a bit of time into this one as I was a bit rusty on my...
I did see the pictures. The barn is pretty awesome.
I like the Agri side of it and the sportsmens lodge, but the commercial side you can't get away from it.
We went to the county fair tonight. We watched the oxen pull up til 7,200 lbs on the sled. They probably pulled a little more, but we had to...
I'll be up on the roof repairing flashing soon. Here is a thread... Best get it done before it turns cold. | Firewood Hoarders Club
Nice work. What did you use to cut the jacket? It looks pretty straight and clean. That arch in the stone can make it a challenge to find a...
Good luck with the new job, sounds pretty interesting. You'll get there on your stacks in time. I'll keep an eye out for stoves down this...
Thank you. I have a bunch more stuff in the works right now. I'd run out of wall space in the shop. I love old iron tools.
Nice finds!:yes:
Very nice. I mostly have unmarked Wagners. All the marked pans around here are picked already. Unmarked are often overlooked. I was on a...
My dessert today. [ATTACH]
Yes, it has been restored quite a bit over the years. It has had masonry work done too. Original handmade bricks on the exterior. Major framing...
Without going into the history, I am glad we moved past that. I will say that members that were painted in a bad light there, I have found to be...
Today is a visit/shop local day. We took a tour of an early brick garrison house in our city that was built in 1697. All handmade brick and...
Way to go everyone. A big thank you to the founders for their time and efforts to get FHC to where it is now. It seems everyone here has some...
Not this weekend. Wind is northeast off the ocean, heavy drizzle, so it was raw and around 50 degrees. I made a nice fire and spent most of the...
Not sure yet. I finished a wood box earlier today and moved onto carving a woodpecker. I should have it done in a few days.
Good luck Grizz. Keep us posted on the results.
Tonight is the second evening working up this one. The next ones will go a little easier. It is fastened to a piece of old growth fir wall stud...
Raisin he- (double hockey sticks.) It is raisin colored. Decent looking rig Rotti.