Maybe call your local Jotul dealer and price online? Looks to be about $90. Shipping or mark up may be the cost difference.
I was on the roof patching the chimney flashing and doing a roof inspection. My neighbor was on his roof doing the same. He asked when I was...
Yesterday was a soaker. I wrapped up canning 6 quarts of stew and 12 jars of apple jelly. Today is fall prep day. Clear and cool out. Ill be...
Enjoy your day neighbors. It has to be one of my favorite holidays.
What a nice gesture that was for him to make the trip. Looks like you have a "reputation" for collecting pans. Not a bad thing at all.
Looking good Pete. We would just about have a revolt at 63 degrees here. Watch out for that dangerous pine.:emb:
James Ohlen & Sons Saw Mfg. Co. - Columbus, OH - History
Today looks like rain all day. I'm going to get a jump on canning this current batch of chicken stew this morning. While that is going, I'll...
Very nice stove Steve. Also, nice of you to mention Charlie. He was a wealth of information and I was glad he made it over to FHC. His time was...
Nothing new at the scrap yard this morning. But I did receive two great pans that belonged to family members. The first is a #3 Griswold and the...
Looks wicked shahp.
Thank you for your hard work and knowledge. I like the way things work around here.
The local library has cases where artist can display work. I think the local art association does something similar.
If it was me, I think i would make the slices first. Then stack a few, and drill a pilot down the middle. Scribe a circular hole larger than the...
This thread is giving me the idea to get to the antique market this weekend. I like the less pointy tools though. I can't leave ball peen...
This one is made from tupelo. It is a very fine, almost no discernible grain. Very sharp tools are needed. Basswood is nice, but can be fuzzy...
Thanks Gas, but probably not. I havent sold any of my birds. I put so many hours into them and I would see little return for what they would sell...
Marines are there. More help is arriving. I have a nephew in the Navy heading there. They have a tough job ahead of them with the devastation.
We can do a barter like some maple syrup or something down the road for that one if you want. That was my first one inspired by our hikes last...
Thank goodness for pasteurization.