No. This one went to Pallet Pete for his drink coaster project.
[ATTACH] :whistle:
Here are a few things from the weekend. A 1960-70's Wilton vise, 5" wide jaw. [ATTACH] A few gas torches. The small one is a Lenk. I really...
Super nice. They look like wheelwright mallets. I have a bunch of new to me old iron tools to go through today. I'll see if I can post them up...
Today is another canning morning. I hope to put up about 8-10 quarts of chicken soup/stew stock. I have a new to me National No. 7 canner to try...
Thanks for the info. The lantern was free from a relative. The stove may go bye bye.
New to me 220E. Not in bad shape. [ATTACH] I can probably have this little camping stove. It uses a bottle.I did not get the model number off...
I was up at 4:15a at 35 degrees and got the stove rolling. I cooked off some chicken stock to warm the place up and it smells so good in here...
I wasn't for the incandescent to begin with. Just giving opinion on construction. I'll step out of this thread.
About 2 1/2 stories. Great view.
Finished both chimneys with sealer 2 coats drying in the afternoon sun. I started with the brush and went right to the pump sprayer. Better...
That is beautiful. Is there a scarf joint where the wide spatula part was forge welded to the shaft? It would look like a very faint slant near...
Using the "new math" being taught in school this might make sense.
Hah, no. If I went down the ladder for a damp sponge and smoothed it out I would be. :whistle:
:picard: He just did not go there, did he? :rofl: :lol:
I like that a lot. I would have a small Jotul 602 in there and use it as a sauna in the winter. Maybe some rocks on the stove and a water dipper...
Good idea. I've used Conproco in the past. I'll see what is available at the stone yard. Time is right to get it done. Both chimneys mortar caps...
Great pictures. Great time of year. I am not that far from it, but for some reason I never went to it. That may be on the list next year.
Ahh, I am pretty happy about today's aquisition. I bought this Wagner Ware cast iron popover pan. It has very nice castings with some little...
Sealed up the lead flashing yesterday. The top mortar cap on both chimneys had the beginning of hairline cracks. I do not want water penetrating...