That is a lot of iron... New Hampshire needs a cast iron museum. Small log cabin, cook stove and a bazillion pans.
Yes she does.:heidi: :whistle:
Any manufacturers stamp on it? I'm curious. I just received a Collins small axe that I am starting a restoration on. It will need a new handle...
Oh now that is interesting that you were testing that one. Timing was tough this year for a few.
No, they did not. The demo model actually had a thin sheet of hammered steel covering the face of the wings. I liked that small detail, but it...
Wow, that is a real nice kitchen. But yes, not much wall space.
Nice link Larry. WS, that is nice. Wood and Iron.
I did 1 x 8 rough pine on a wall. Do you have some wall space? You could do a narrow floor to ceiling plank and put them up. Here are the hooks...
Last year I took about 2 pics, this year about 6 pics. Once we got yappin, pics went by the wayside. [ATTACH] The Absolute Steel on demo....
Pallet Pete has a chrome bakers shelf with his hanging off it. I'll be honest, I'm running out of hanging space. My oven racks were drooping and...
Inserts usually have surround plates that are removable. After the insert goes into the firebox, the flue connections are made. The plates go...
Nice work. I have a bunch of tap and die sets and punches that need a box like that. This goes on "the list".
There are a lot of good points mentioned here already. I would suggest reading about installations as much as you can. Usually you can install...
Met up with some fellow hoarders today. [ATTACH]
That sounds fantastic.:drool:
I'll need to make three more hanging hooks. Griswold #7 skillet on the left. Wagner Ware "Sidney" #8 deep fryer in the middle and an unmarked...
Take care Woodwidow . Rest easy.
Those were on the way to be processed for applesauce. Hopefully they could salvage them.
:yes: Work smaataah, not haadaah.
I wish I did too! That one is all hand forged and a lot of filing.