I tore down a Civil War-era barn around 12 years ago to use the wood and beams in our house. The craftsmanship is amazing in those old buildings....
Looking good, Mag Craft!
Welcome to the family, Midwinter. Looks like you've got a good hoard going there, keep up the good work! Look around your area for some standing...
I'm hoping that's wrong.....lol
Me likey!!:thumbs:
That's been done before too, and they look like they worked great. As for me, I just save all the straight sections of arborvitae (cedar) I cut,...
I still wanna try the toilet paper tube/shop press method and cut discs out of the finished cylinder.......
I love threads like this one! I know I've told the story before many times, but it reminds me of the fire starters we used to make up at hunting...
Grizzly Adam, I thought we had this option?
Glad to have you with us, you'll love this place!
Welcome to the family, justdraftn! What an amazing piece and a fantastic story to go with it. Glad to have you join up!
I have years 6 and 7 sitting in a massive pile the size of a semi trailer in my spare driveway.....hoping for some splitting time soon.
Even I am guilty of not spending a ton of time on here lately, that's how it goes when we have lives to live. But it's wonderful to know we still...
Stinny, there's a certain elm tree on you property that is calling my name.......I'll be coming up soon, count on it! ;)