You could always install an insulted stainless liner, if you intend to use it that is what I'd do. But you'd want to put a camera down it first...
Oh, ok...I see now. Didn't notice it the last time I looked, I thought I was looking at galvanized coated steel. Wow, that aluminum is melted...
Take a hatchet and make slivers out of it. I'll sit down in my garage and make a whole batch of it up at a time while drinking a few brews (but...
Nice haul, Greg. You know that old saying............nevermind the mule, load the wagon!
You'll never stop the suckers, you just have to deal with them from time to time.
Looks like it's rusting out more than anything. When was the last time it was used?
That's what I use. I dumped TT years ago.
Agreed.
Those dual wheel models, IMHO, suck on uneven ground and terrain.....
OK I see the "like" button, where's the "love" button here?
Also keep in mind, when you remove the ethanol from the fuel, your also removing the octane rating...... You gotta replace the ethanol with...
Just wanna throw up a "WELCOME" to all our recently joined members.......There's so much to go through in a day here, I've overlooked this thread...
One of the most miserable pains I ever had in my entire life was an inner ear infection.... Get well soon buddy, fall (and prime splitting...
I'm gonna tell you right here and right now guys, this bullchit isn't going to carry on here. PERIOD. This site isn't going to turn into a...
I'll bring a big heap into the garage usually at the end of October, possibly earlier if the weather calls for it. As a rule our first fire...
Was it posed yet as to whether or not the ring was installed upside down when attempting to put it together? The rings have a taper on either...
lots of good stuff out there, watch the yard sale sites on facebook and Craigslist, and there's always ebay... I've bought a lot of antique iron...
Looks like hackberry
These farmers almanacs haven't been even close the past few years. We shall see....
Wrap a piece of copper wire loosely around the stalk when the tomatoes start to form....stripped romex wiring works best. I heard this helps with...