Great pics buddy, looked like a great day for some outdoor time!
That's looks more like a red or black maple than a sugar maple to me.......which is fantastic firewood, my friend... Now if it were a sugar...
We'll most likely be at Dennis's next May, we'd love to meet you buddy!
:bug: Wow buddy, I'm glad you're ok! That could've ended very badly!! I was just wondering how you've been doing, I was going through pics on...
Well, you know I gotta try this now.....;)
My bucket of bolts.....a 1971 Ford Maverick Grabber. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I should be there!!!
Well, take better care of yer balls, try cleaning then once in a while, for Petes sake!! :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::emb:
I'm getting excited!
I only have one problem with this, Casper.....I don't see a cooler full of beer and chairs by that fire!! Lol
Nice setup buddy!!
It's too late (thank God!), as the sidewalks are all in and done.....lol Wifey wasn't too crazy about the moat idea....lol
It's turned into a nightmare. Had major issues with the concrete guys, ended up kicking them off my property. I'm just waiting on an issue to be...
Come help me for a day some weekend in February. We'll cook breakfast over the pit!
Sounds like the pawls aren't extending out. Take the recoil off and have a good look-see.... If that don't work, you could always resort to this...
I never tire of this. However I don't remember getting an invite!!!:( And believe you me, I'd be real tempted to make the 8+ hour drive to eat...
C'mon man, I'm right up the road from ya......and you KNOW I got lots of Pennsylvania Gold (aka 100% pure, wood-fired maple syrup) here at the...
I've only ever had bits and pieces of it.....it's in the woods around here, but I usually do removals of yard trees..... I have one 4' stick...
I'm anxious to see it.
In my opinion, for best efficiency you'd be better off with a class A chimney in the long run anyway. Cheaper and more efficient.