Nice hauls, bud! As for the trailer light and license plate, must be an FHC thing, because mine looks about the same......lol
Hoping to be popping pizzas out of a stone oven in the backyard........soon.......
Always enjoy seeing your work pics and progress, Dave. And your woodshed (and perfect stacks) are staples here at FHC!
It's probably 6" or so, I let it sizzle for 2-3 min each flip, soaking it down with the vinegar mix every flip. I pre-boil my chicken, so it's...
We did a smaller rack of vinegar chicken for Labor Day yesterday over some oak and plumwood. Danny Overkill says hi to everyone at FHC! Getting...
Nice looking haul there, my friend! I love working up those standing dead oaks.
No lie, around 12 years back we went through one of those late night state police DUI checkpoints on our way home from a wedding...
Fantastic pics and history of the area, Woodwidow! Thanks for sharing and taking us along with you, I'd love to be able to come and visit you and...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
She's the one who's always cold. If you ever noticed, I'm usually in a sweatshirt with the sleeves rolled up even in the middle of January when...
Ne'er a truer statement!!!
Yes, I know. And believe me, I'm praying it doesn't....
The local car Club posted one of our car earlier......I didn't take many pics today. We were working the food booth. [ATTACH]
That sounds like some good soul food for a cold and damp day!!
Damm you Kevin... damm you.... :drool: Looks delicious buddy!!
...wifey and I went to a local car cruise-in this afternoon, and it was a chilly one at that here in central PA. With Tropical Storm Harvey...
I can't like his post....... Stay safe, Bert.
Trust me, I had full intentions of doing this patio myself. I've poured many, many yards of concrete over the years, but I never did the...
Actually, we did call the concrete supplier, and they have the contractor, on recording, ordering different manufacturers "brick red". Two pours...
Pick a good contractor who puts EVERYTHING down in writing........and look at his personal character/habits. The guy I picked turned out to be a...