Maybe it can be added to the site
I burned a LOT of the TH at the previous house.....Good middle-of-the-road pellet, especially if the price is right. Don't know if you guys saw...
Happy B-Day will711 ! Have an additional blue smoothie for me! :banana: (or 2 or 3)
Speaking of beer, I'm enjoying another "first taste" of Curious Traveler Lemon Shandy.....this is good too! :cheers: Guess I'm a "shandy fan".
Boomers missed us today, but the temps have come way down, along with the humidity.....it's really nice out right now.:D
Got home a little bit ago......enjoying an ice cold Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. It's good!! :cheers:
Last Sunday's paper here had an ad for COD Oil at $2.19/gal for 300 gal.......even less for higher amounts. And this is NY, land of high cost...
Just got an email from Robbie at Greene Team. The local Lowes near me in Newburgh, NY will be getting a shipment this coming weekend, or there...