Curran blend is poor, at best. Their softies did get decent reviews. Not sure if those Inferno "Gold" are the blend or a hardwood. Someone...
Yup, typical dark green baggie is Green (un)Supreme (aka NEWP junk)....oh, the horror. :faint: Most other producers use white or somewhat...
Figure out some rough numbers for mileage there and back, and what the gas would cost vs having it shipped. At least if you get it yourself,...
About 20 miles for my 1st stove, the Avalon Astoria, and 0 miles for the Englander.
IMO, last winter will have a lot of people scared and buying pellets as "insurance", but I'm not sure about you're comment about people burning...
Don't forget to walk outside after first lighting the stove in the fall.....the Pam will make it smell like popcorn outside. :D
Score! Oink Oink
Using your figures, and average efficiency numbers for both, that will have oil $3 cheaper per million BTU's. From what I've heard, oil is...
Happy B-Day Smoke! :drunk:
I agree on both counts.:bug: Just thought I'd keep the flow of info (prices) going. It's not looking good. Dino & propane looking pretty good...
Smokinpiney I used to do my complete spring cleaning in May, which included opening the cleanout T behind the stove and stuffing a rag in it to...
Had to stop at Lowes today, so I looked around for pellets and prices. The Highland, NY store has about 22 tons of Greene Supreme (aka NEWP...
Yup, I know you have high prices for propane in your area. Just hard to believe that ANYPLACE is higher than NY. :faint:
The rules state that there was supposed to be a partly drank adult beverage sitting on top of that big stack. :p
X2 !
Well, with all of these fuel prices getting talked about, I thought I'd open up the handy PFI Fuel Cost calculator and see what's what. I used...
Energex/Premier
We need a barcode
Great prices. At this rate, I think there will be a lot of pellet stoves only getting used occasionally this winter.
According to the WallyWorld website, a couple stores about 15 mi. from me have Pennington Oak hardwood.......same price you saw. Now, if that...