Right away!!! I'm gonna send them enough $$ for 10 tons! :wacky:
BTW, they are advertising on my local CL too.:rolleyes:
LOLOLOL Just called another new pellet retailer in the same Middletown, NY area.......they have "Premium grade Blackstone Wood Pellets" -...
I didn't want to hijack Silvrblkk's thread, so thought I'd start another one. I just got off the phone with a well-known pellet seller about 25...
No pellets at my local Wally either.....but overflowing with back-to-school stuff :faint:
Interesting.....the CL ad is out of Philly, but the Google map they provide is a place SW of Syracuse, NY. o_O Zooming in (on Satellite view),...
Douglas Middleton Interestingly enough, the NOAA has a quite different outlook for this winter than you do.......interesting: :whistle: "El...
Enjoy your B-Day, LW!
Gee, imagine you saying this. :picard:
After last winter, there are a LOT of pellet burners hoping that the snow piles are so small that no diving-in will be possible........bare ground...
I was just going to comment on who wears the pants in.........oh, never mind. :whistle:
Welcome to the forum steve gordon .....we're a friendly bunch here, except for the occasional grouchy old bear. :whistle:
IMO, people went to pellet stoves to SAVE $$ and be warmer due to high oil/gas prices. Well, this is no different. Burn what gives you the heat...
Yeah, that dwarfs what I saw, but that was the most I'd ever seen at one shot at either one of the local big box stores here.
Pretty sure you're right. The delivery date was spray painted on the sides, and that batch had been there about a week longer than the big stack...
Me too....wild stuff and entertaining. RIP Rowdy.
Well, had to stop at HD today, and look at what I saw. Approx. 175 tons of Chow. Also stopped at Lowes. They have the previously reported GS,...
Ditto
jtakeman You hush words like that!!!!! This here's a "family-type" forum...... no bad language will be tolerated. :mad:
:rofl: :lol: