In the past, the big boxes around here have carried PTL's (lignetics), Greene Team, Stove Chow, Fireside Ultra's, Greenways, and a couple others I...
That's a GREAT price......fill the tank and any other containers you have lying around. :D
The guys who put the carpet in the place last summer left some large pieces....I made them into "outdoor mats" and found out the same...
OH NO!!!! I was duped!!!! Oh well, might as well drink......:drunk::cheers::pete:
Thanks Will! :handshake: Time for an "adult beverage" (AKA Curious Traveler Lemon Shandy) ....it was warm out there!:cheers:
Well, finally got both coats of the Olympic deck Stain & sealant on. Let it dry overnight, and start putting the white lattice on tomorrow (if...
Great price.....I thought I was doing OK at $1.84 locked until April 30,2016, but yours is way better.......but then again, you're not in NY like...
Brad38 Use this to calculate prices.......typical pellet burner is around 78% http://www.pelletheat.org/compare-fuel-costs
Yep, most of us ended up here. I agree with your thoughts on oil/gas prices....I've posted a couple times on that subject.
HEY!!!!! Enough of that. :mad:
Hey richkorn , I remember you........welcome to the friendly forum. Are you here in addition to the other place, or get kicked out there like a...
Amen brother.
That's pretty much what a lot of us rebelled against........when we spoke up, we got kicked out. There are only certain points of view allowable...
X4 Happy Bday Bud! :drunk:
steve gordon Your web addy is missing something
savemoney , this is what I got:...
Everything looks great Larry. Even your countertop is very similar to mine. :thumbs:
I put a upper-medium quality Whirlpool in the new digs last summer. Same thing....so quiet I don't know it's even on w/o looking at the control...
Anyone that has some of these brands better be quite careful while burning.....Infernos were ground up pallets too, along with other scrap lumber....
IIRC, so was the company that made Infernos :eek: