Agreed.....if pellets start getting piled-up in the big box yards, there could be a sale to move them out.
APPLE PIE!!!!!!!! (can you tell I'm hooked????)
You may not believe this, but Wally World advertises as being a seller. I checked their website, and indeed, they do.....but sold out in a large...
Welcome kdp7462 You found the BEST forum to have your questions answered. The people here are very experienced and know what they're talking...
Well, was a hot day at work today, and there was some talk amongst the guys about what beverage to have when we got home......this came up in...
You're very lucky to have a son & DIL that can help out with things. And yes, it IS tough to let go sometimes. You'll get there, my friend. :yes:
SKEETER McCLUSKEY Just noticed that you joined recently.....welcome! Are you a pellet head, or cord wood hoarder?
HAHA No, this guy used to make pellets for the stove. He made all grass, grass/wood, and he even made us some coffee pellets that burned pretty...
OHHHHHHHHHH...I see. Throwing relatives crap out is the best!! :banana:
So you put the pickles into the dishwasher as part of the process? Cool....never heard of that method before. :loco: :crazy:
savemoney Larry, when I moved last year, I filled a 20 yd. dumpster with crap. The way I decided on what to toss was: if I hadn't looked at...
What did the Vermonts set you back?
Welcome Augmister ! Nice to see some more "converts" to this friendly site.
Let me know if he's still in the grass/wood pellet business.......just curious.
Nice! :thumbs:
At those prices, and average efficiency numbers for both, the LaCrete's will cost $23.06/million BTU, and the HHO $17.37 No brainer there what...
Yup, I've driven a lot of Nissan Altima's with the CVT at work, and the ones that were well taken care of seemed OK....the others, not so much. I...
Yeah....that's a bummer. :cheers:
If the contents of that glass are the same as the label, you won't have any problem. :rofl: :lol:
NICE!!!!! :dex: