:popcorn:
Gee, how unusual for you. :thumbs: Gotta go out to dinner with neighbor for his wif's b-day.....it'll taste even better since he's paying....
Regardless of what it says, again, it's 13 yrs old. After confirmation that it starts, the conv. blower starts up, and the control panel seems to...
Guess you gotta pay Brady's salary & lawyers fees somehow. :p
:jaw::bug::jaw::bug:
:jaw:
I agree.....$500. If they balk, mention that: 1. 13 yrs old 2. No service history 3. May have to replace parts BTW, Slvrblkk, does the stove...
:rofl: :lol:
lordmetalz28 I'm in your neck of the woods. Welcome! BTW, you probably didn't see the pic I posted a week or so ago. Newburgh HD had about...
Giants-Bengals tomorrow night....I have a LOT of adult beverages here. :banana:
Just read this: "Crude oil just cracked $42 a barrel for the first time in over 6 years. On Thursday after, West Texas Intermediate crude futures...
Yep!!:cheers:
:picard:
And just so everyone knows, Jay made me get those!!
We would NEVER do that.....the pig diguis.........I mean "halloween costumes" are for "fun" only. :whistle: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Don't worry, we'll have you payin' a LOT of attention during phone calls like that. Details count!! :headbang:
Most likely those are horse bedding/industrial grade, not the ones we use to heat with.
NEVER too early. Don't let Will hear you say that!! LOL
Down almost $2/bbl just today.....at $43/bbl. as we speak.
Hey there cheech4856 ....we're almost neighbors. I'm in Modena. Just curious where you found the Ligs softies....... rare around here. I got...