Agreed. I burned a lot of them the last winter in the other house.
The vast majority is Chow. I'd buy that if the price is right. Never heard of "Thermoglo"
:D
Oh no! Not according to Doug M. You WILL burn pellets, regardless if they cost more to heat your home. PERIOD!
There's hype about DC? Never heard/read that.....basically a middle of the road pellet, AFAIR.
Could have fooled me.....these pics are of the same HD yard I posted a week or 2 ago. Aside from them moving one pile from the middle of the...
I agree....there's some real long ones in there. :bug:
They flew United????? :picard: No wonder. I had a similar experience coming back fro Chicago a few years back. Flights got all screwed up,...
Great feeling, isn't it? :yes:
Excuse me.....edit on the proper name completed.:rofl: :lol:
Ditto
Spoken like a true pellet wholesaler. And you're entitled to your opinion. But with $$ being tight for a great many in this country, I think...
I got one some months back, when the old iMac HD crapped out. Not taking a chance again losing everything. With TimeMachine program on a Mac,...
You did the right thing, esp. since you're in no rush. Given the starting & running issues, squealing fan motor, I think my original opinion was...
The joke would be, IF those things weren't done when the other half returned..........:heidi:
Ohhhhhhhh....that was you I saw :binoculars:
By far, those Oakies are much more consistent, size wise. The DC have a lot of bits & pieces. IMO, the Oakies would give you a more consistent burn.
wildwest It's clinker. :p
:doh:
Well, hopefully the price of oil stays low, pellets don't sell, and dealers have a lot of stock........then you pigs need to pounce.....er, I mean...