:banana:
So according to you, if you bought a new car w/ a small hole in 2 fenders, you wouldn't say anything.....you'd accept it the way it was delivered.
:rofl: :lol: I don't care what anyone says....that's funny.
Ask them if they have the extended forks for the lift......TSC always switched to them for me when I bought pellets. Got the load slid right over...
Our friend Eric at Kinsman Stoves in Ohio sells ProPellets exclusively and likes them a lot. I burned a couple bags some years ago that I traded...
IMO, the FSU are a bit better, but the TH is a nice shoulder/early & late winter pellet
Nice pic of a maple in Alaska :whistle:
HEYYYY!!!!! Knock it off with all this talk. :mad:
120mb? That was HUGE compared to my first mac that actually had a HD....20mb. The very FIRST one ran the system off the 3.5" floppy....LOL.
1. Sets 2. TSC (if they're Ligs).......if not, more Sets! :dancer:
Sure 5 TB is enough? :jaw:
The white were Chow
You've heard of tree frogs?.........those are the very rare, seldom seen glass frogs. :binoculars:
:D
[ATTACH]
IMO.......SCORE!!!!! You gonna like dem!
:rofl: :lol:
Just saw that today in our local Hannaford......gotta try some.
Looks like a mouse nest....had one in my Trailblazer a couple years ago.
Don't tell Mr. Warm this......:whistle: