No way....Doug says that will NOT happen. :whistle:
Energex
Whatever you want, my friend. :handshake:
WOW....Dow taking a beating the past few days.....:eek:
Not good.....you need to move to NY my friend. And I don't say that to anyone for any reason! LOLOL
Don't let Doug M. see that! His interpretation will be that it will cause people to buy MORE pellets from him. :whistle:
:drool::drool::drool::drool:
I think IHP was asking about this schedule ::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk: I'm sure that's been going on for a LOT longer! :D
I think you all know what I'm seeing.....the pics I posted tell all. I've also seen pellets at places that haven't had them since before last winter.
:doh:
The guy at HD said the same thing to me a few years ago. They had GS and FSU in stock. I replied.." then why is it that almost all of the FSU is...
:faint:
Nice :thumbs:
Geez, why not? Ya got all the free pellets you can burn.....heat should be no problem
Really???? Hmmmmm......never figured that as a place for us to eat: http://tinyurl.com/nt2vnod
lordmetalz28 Where are they located?....never heard of them.
At that price, I'd be all over those as my main pellet. :yes:
I had VERY good experience with Empire Today for the carpet & laminate in this place, last summer. I talked to them on the phone, set up appt....
Yeah, like you've never done that with anything in your life....gimme a break. I don't believe that for a NY second. People do what they have to...
Like members have said above, most places that sell pellets will give you replacement bags....they can't sell the damaged ones, so you get to keep...