Put the egg rings down on a sheet,oil the bottoms of the circles generously then sprinkle grated parm generously on top of the oil,add seasoned...
I've had great results with freightquote.com:yes:
I made it out of a lug nut,and I turned down a washer so it was a press fit to the hole in the timing wheel.....the large handle makes it easy to...
Yeah,I'll definitely be making the hash browns again and tweaking my recipe...I didn't season them enough
No maybe next time I'll do them in the kamado
Really good pumpkin spice cookies,made from scratch with a seasoning packet from wally world[ATTACH]
Parmesan crusted smoked hash brown cakes[ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
28 ton tractor supply splitter ...ram won't move.....hmm plastic thingy blocking suction line[ATTACH]
its top round...never assume anything:eek:
Got a batch of jerky goin with hickory [ATTACH]
i think im outta here..theres like 3 people that participate but 8 milillion views
im ok with it....like the cool weather
had my first frost couple days ago
I think I'm safe....nice and thick[ATTACH]