IT'S RAINING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good morning everyone. Three days in a row of Sun and no rain coming. I'll take it!
I fall asleep quickly (beer might help). If I wake up to go to the bathroom and don't immediately fall back asleep, the wheels start turning.
Good morning everyone!
I force myself to stay up until 7 or so. Eating dinner and a couple news shows between dark and 7pm helps.
It gets worse as you get older. Part of my problem is there is no reason to stay up past 8 or when it gets dark.
Good morning everyone. Next week there are actually several days with no rain and highs in the 70s. I'll take it!
Good morning guys!
A few years ago we had some get into the attic through a crack around the gable vent. They chewed through the ceiling and swarmed the bedroom....
I stopped watching most professional sports a few years ago when all the woke and kneeling crap was going on. I do watch some NHL but they are on...
We only use it for cooking and hot water. Currently paying about 3.40 @ gallon
I told my wife a few months ago I give this whole solar panel/wind farm/EV thing 10 years and its done. I think i overestimated. Around here solar...
Good morning Jeff
It didn't but I think it was close to that point.
About 530 pm the water was out of the ditch going over the foot of my driveway.
It was determined before I was conceived, that I was going to college. End of discussion. I got good grades all the way through high school but...