Sorry to hear about your loss and to lose 2 in such a short time really sucks.
Good morning everyone! Rain all day today but a streak of nice weather coming.
Good morning everyone!
Odin seemed to be enjoying the project
I am so glad I am out of the workforce. Between Woke, Covid, Everything is Racist, I would lose it.
Good morning everyone! Labor Day weekend forecast looks like possibly the best weekend weather of the Summer. About 6 days in a row of warm and no...
And everyone else
Good morning Jeff.
Looks like she had a good life
They work great for small, short lived fires.
My first fire is anywhere from mid August to mid October. They will be small and short lived with days between in the beginning.
Good morning everyone. Wet day ahead,
Nice dog!
Good morning everyone, It's supposed to be sunny and high 70's. Hope it happens.
My 530 am walks have been moved to 7 am
He's a good boy!
YUCK!