I agree. When they eliminate competition by mergers the customer gets screwed.
Good morning everyone. Looks like yesterday was the last pool day for this year. Clouds, rain, highs in the 60's and low 70's for the next 10 days...
Exactly
I had bruised fingers once from ^^^^^^
Good morning everyone. Rinse and repeat here.
I used to split everything by hand and enjoyed it. It was my favorite part of the process and made the beer taste even better. Then last fall 2...
Good morning everyone. Rain returns this afternoon
Nice dog, wood, yard
Good morning. Hot again today
I see Odin is keeping his eye on Brad.
Good morning everyone. Another hot one.
It looks like he knows what he's doing with that chainsaw.
Mine has died twice in 30 years living here from a bare wire hitting the well casing. The pros came, pulled the pump, coated the wire, and we were...
Those door handles are kinda sharp.
Good morning everyone. The hot stretch here started yesterday.
Good morning everyone!
49 here this morning
Good morning everyone. 49 here.