Good morning everyone. More rain later this morning.
Good morning all!
Good morning everyone. We are finishing closing the pool today. I think we spent more time maintaining it this crappy Summer than we were in it.
Good morning everyone. Getting close to time for the first fire. 56 now but several days of 40's lows coming.
I used to work at a small college in facilities. Every year we would be lead to believe that raises were going to be significant the next year....
Good morning everyone!
Fry him!
Good morning everyone! We have a stretch of decent late Summer/early Fall weather coming.
I finished getting ready this morning.
Leave it to someone in your will?
Shouldn't the chimney be 2 feet above the peak of the roof?
Good morning everyone. I moved some wood yesterday so I'm ready when Mother Nature is. A lot of rain today.
A couple days after 9/11/01 my ex wife asked that evening if we could watch something other than the news. I said no, this is history! We...
Good morning everyone. Time to start putting the pool toys away and prepping to close it.
My first fire last year was Sept. 16
Biting flies are out here bad
Good morning everyone. Quite loud thunder at 2 am and rain on and off all day today.
OUCH!
What a nice dog and cute puppy! I would have a hard time sending a dog back but I understand the big picture.