Deal
Free items. Delivery to Dennis's GTG is included in the price. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
.325 is what I'm running on two of my saws now. I do like the Oregon speed cut bar I recently bought.
Nice bar.
I'll take suggestions. Lol. No guarantees on what I pick. Money pit kinda fits it currently.
There ya go bud.
What's your impression so far? I had been contemplating getting one until I sold the 543.
It did. Not shiney like doing a new saw but it hid the ugly. That was the goal. Now I need to get on DDM and order another filter or two.
Thanks. Yes, Rit dye. I followed the instructions with adding vinegar and dish soap. Boiled in the 18 qt roaster over for 2.5-3 hours. I used the...
The CAD is strong.
I know a guy. Lol. But, the cases are stihl white.
Sweet. Is that getting the XS treatment too?
Yes, yes it is. This one is just particularly nasty. Lol
Excellent.
I haven't learned my lesson yet.
So let's have a red one too. [ATTACH]
Play with old saws "they" said, its fun "they" said... [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I think it will look better than that used motor oil stained mess it was. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Lol. White cases, all former white plastics will be black. Orange hood.
I have an update. Firstly I'm glad I didn't sell this to anyone as it needs a flywheel. Its out of round, well, it doesn't center on the...