Me either because I've been doing it "the correct way" since I was a kid. But I'll never tell another person, you're doing that wrong because it...
So he wasted all that time and money to fool the small percentage of people that have issues with dragging a file backwards. Sure. :rofl: :lol:
The 2500 strokes is where the control file was considered dull because it wasn't cutting much anymore, so thats why the test files were ran for...
You don't want to have some fun with your fellow workers? Lol
Agreed.
Lol. They will definitely dispatch a deer.
Squirrels? Like ground squirrels at 600 yards? Lol
That would definitely be a fun day. Thank you for the offer. We might make a trip there to see the Snoozy Camper facility and view the trailers in...
Me too.
Nice. Even better on the 4-12. My uncle used to hunt with a nice ore-1964 Winchester model 70 in 264.
I'm familiar with gel testing and it's shortcomings. Its more to compare one ammo to another, rather than a direct example of human flesh, that...
We both cary Glock 42s in 380 with Underwood extreme defender rounds. +P All the gel tests Ive watched, through clothing, pork ribs ect is why we...
I was taught the same thing. Back dragging ruines files. Then someone comes along and actually tests it. [MEDIA]
[MEDIA]
Probably a straight gas test after running a certain mix. You wouldn't believe how long they can run.
I converted an old Firestone shingle / carpenter hatchet into a little Bushcraft hatchet. 13" overall length. I have another I'm doing with a...
FYI, Homelite 150's have a left hand thread, one way bearing on the flywheel side that the starter uses to spin the engine over. I know its left...
Turning two into one. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
You know what might happen to that trimmer...