Same thought I had. If the adjuster nub in in the hole and the cover flat against the bar, over tightening can't break it like that. Ive gotten a...
I figured you would. So smooth and precise.
He's probably hoping to get one cheaper...
Very cool information. Thank you.
Well shoot Monte.
I get it. Im not changing my filing technique either after 40+ years of doing it the way dad showed me, But, none of his testing folded the teeth...
Lol. You are 100% correct on the use of a hacksaw. What about a sawsall? Pretty much no choice in the matter with a powered reciprocating saw....
Yuk. No. I prefer 1/4" or less.
Ahh. I had an ms231 years ago that had an integrated catch on the cover. Looks like you could add an aluminum one on the saw body. Your looks to...
That was my thinking as well.
Looks great. Thin crust is the only crust. Lol
Is this the process your lab uses to test? Pretty interesting preparation. Wet Pack Tissue Simulant Preparation
I wonder why there isn't one on the saw. Interesting.
Did you remove the chain catch on the saw?
I've thrown a chain, maybe two - three times in 35 years. All my fault. Not sure why you throw chains so much. Maybe you run them on the loose...
STIHL CHAIN TENSIONER SLIDE 1123-640-1900 019T 023 025 MS231 MS241 MS251 C —B22 | eBay
I believe its called a chain adjuster or chain tensioner. How old is the saw?
Yep. I've akso rakers that I was thinking they were tool steel. Lol.
I haven't Rockwell tested a tooth, as I no longer have access to such a machine, but I bet its closer to a file than mild steel.
I get it lol. I didn't post it get someone to change their ways. I posted it because it's a non issue.