We have had excellent results with the motion activated sprinkles you mentioned in another post. One outside of each corner of the garden facing...
Definitely dig the sammy
You got that right.
Agreed.
Same here. I do remove the raker files in them though as I'm to heavy handed and make em a bit aggressive. I do that in a seperate operation with...
Me to bud. Dude needs his azz beat to a pulp.
There's a start. I'm sure you've saved that image before Google Earth updates.
I'm not surprised on the 241. Thanks fir letting me know.
Tecomec makes all of them. Theirs, stens and Oregon.
Exactly.
They all have made duds and standouts.
If you ran one you'd think otherwise.
My cylinder is back from Shawn Carr. It was a whopping $25 with return shipping. More to come once the Arctic GTFO of here again.
[MEDIA]
I figured as much. Like putting a roof over your roof. Lol
Is a slide top like an awning for your slide out? But wind safe I assume.
Chips n cheese my friend. Mmmm. Doritos covered in yer favorite cheese all melted and gooey...then squirt a dab on each one you hoover in....
Mine doesn't either. She doesn't know what she's missing. Lol. There was a shortage of the stuff for quite a spell after the 'vid hit the fan.
I love that stuff on original Doritos, in chili, on tacos....
I feel bad for you guys. Unfortunately this is more the norm than not with traditionally constructed campers.