No idea. I predominantly use .050 and .043. My cousin gave me a bunch of 18" .325 x .063 loops otherwise I would have no reason to use them. The...
That has been my experience as well. I've read that R4s are more puncture resistant but so far, I've not had a flat on any of my tractors. There...
To be clear, I referenced .325 in my .050 vs .063 comment because thats the only pitch I've compared on the same saw, same wood. I imagine that...
I saw the picture of it covered in sawdust under the mill. Lol
You were able to find that saw under the pile of saw dust? Lol
I prefer .050. Lighter chain. Cuts faster. At least comparing Stihl .063 to Stihl .050 .325 full chisel.
Sure they are. Driving on the road. Lol
I prefer huge the traction advantage of the ag tires over being more gentle on the yard or driveway with the industrial tires. My tractor isn't...
Lol. Definitely.
I prefer the internal clutch over my external versions. If you aren't slipping the clutch from binding up the saw, overheating shouldn't be an...
After having two tractors with the R4 industrial tires then two with R1 ag tires, I'll never go back to R4s.
More tomorrow. Waiting on a new flywheel. The original had the key mostly gone and someone egg shaped the hole trying to tighten it. My assumption...
And some more assembly plus the AV mount repair. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Muffler is matched to the port using the metal gasket as the guide. It was quite a bit larger than the port. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I've decided, again, to port this saw myself. And I did just that today. I'm only showing the exhaust and intake as the extensive lower transfer...
Is that power head only like my 543 was from HL supply?
I can't answer your pricing questions. I've seen the ms261 and 550xp within $20 of each other. No idea why the 562 is less than a 261 unless...
A closer comparison is a 261 to a 545 or 550 Husqvarna or the Ms400 to the 562.
You are comparing a 50cc Stihl to a 62cc Husqvarna. The Husqvarna is going to eat its lunch. Big time.
Nobody catches the true spirit of this thread like you my friend. :handshake::thumbs: