That's what I do. :yes:
Basically what I thought. The larger tips on Yellow bars have a larger kickback area vs the smaller tip on the green bars. All my stihl bars are...
I'll check it out.
I believe the green tag bars are low kickback and the yellows aren't. The radius of this tips are different. I'm sure there are other differences...
I think you are on to something. lol
Unfortunately.
Cidiots need to stay in the cess pools they created.
I don't think its you. Stihl, in general, seems a bit stingy on bar oil. At least the modern models anyway.
And the residents that moved next to a motorsports recreational area then complain about noise and traffic. Like moving next to a pig farm and...
I agree. We quit going, in the early 2000's, in our Jeep. It was getting ridiculous already.
Yes. You should try it. :D
So was the original from what I've read.
Most everything is shoddy nowadays if its mass production. Sad.
My buddy had an 89 250R that was built. It would do 89 mph. We had a lot of fun with paddle tires on it in the sand.
That's what I learned on. I've ridden 200x, 250r ect. You definitely need body language to operate any three wheeler
I learned to ride on a Honda 250sx 3 wheeler. They handle like a shopping cart full of drunken sumo wrestlers. All of them. Lol
All I use for the last 3 years or more. I removed the raker files in all of mine because I tend to get heavy handed and make the chains a bit...
Thanks bud. I got lucky. They just didn't take the dye. I removed the pull start center to make sure that didn't turn black. The plastic shield...
That's what my comparison was with. Original .325 stihl RS vs the new .325 RSP.
The odd thing is the .063 in .325 but some full 3/8 stihl saws cs Lol