I'm ok. About to go sand and prime some drywall Woohoo
Looks like you'll be going to the beach Tuesday and Wednesday
Eh
And pallets....
Coffee helmet ftw
Sir no sir. 8 saws waiting to be ported.
Dallas would step outside for a smoke and the cold air would snap that new leg right off
I raffed
It already is. Didn't a husky engineer design the 361 jug?
I'd definitely go get some Husqvarna hi temp paint and vidja his muffler being painted.....
Try 16 0r 20:1. Red Armor EVERYWHERE
Says the guy inquiring about running my 7900 piston in his echo echo echo Lmao Evening Joe
Your crank bearing just fell out. Better go catch it
I don't hear anybody complaining about a Dolmar.....ever. I'm just gonna get ridda everything else. They must be the bestest
Even comes with a ball gag for the operator
Looks good. Did you cut with it yet? How does it Do? 60° should give you a chain that lasts awhile longer without resharpening
Find an orange shoe......
Looks like a Reebok Hi Top
I'm ok. Colder than a witch's tata here
Any mehicanos try sneaking in today?