Yes. I think we need another Bootstrap
I need to get the boys up in the garage rafters and do some re insulating. When I did it originally, i blew in pink fiberglass in the ceiling. It...
Just turned it on. Seems all we can do is nearly shank a field goal
Still slacking. You?
Keep it coming......
That sounds good. I was just thinking about throwing a shoulder on the smoker
Nice job.
When it rains it pours. You have how many vids in your YouTube now? 3? 4? Impressive. 3-400% overnight
It was easy for me. She'd put a whoopin on anybody that wasn't being proper. Both boys were good too. I got lucky
Enjoy it. Soon they'll be 15 and you'll be up all night wondering whose backseat theyre........oh never mind
What? You were up at 2 last night
Can't tell. I need to clean up snow around the test logs tomorrow so I can get to the beech like at Custer's
Yeah send it. I ran this one at Custer's. Ran ok, not much torque.
It's got a 24 with an 8 on it now
Sort of. It's stihl 661 with ports like a husky 395. It doesn't know whether to run like a scalded dog or stop to pick up it's own screws
Hard to tell. I think it's running rich and 4 stroking, judging by the plug color
Yep
I'm good. Just got done with Popcorn. Maxed out, she was
Howdy
Normally yes. Today, there is not a cloud in the sky. And the temp shows it