Slackers, I see. All y'all. Other than Veep. He beat me by 1 minute
Sooo....backhanded to the lower lip?
Nope. Too bad. He has venison sticks
Pics or that chite never happened
Its almost easier than clicking ignore
I'm good. Kicked back laughing at you guys
Better now. Just farted
Crickets...... Lol:D
That's the plan
Lol. I only have r30 in my house up here. 9.25". I keep saying I'm gonna blow some in.
What? He finally invoiced you? That's gotta be a couple grand
A farmer wanted to have his hens serviced, so he went to the market looking for a rooster. He was hoping he could get a special rooster, one that...
Ok. No more football talk for at least a month.
Did it again. 4th and 1, for the game. Throws a 20yd int. Jimbo best figure it out or he'll be dunzo
Why throw a hail Mary on 4th and 10? You need 10.....
Yes. Problem is, the old stuff is so lightweight that I can't blow cellulose on top of it or it'll just compact it. And if I use the same stuff,...
In houses, r49 is now code. Which is about 15-16".
I have about 8" up there. 3' would be toasty
I know what you mean. But we don't threaten anyone's defense. They always have an answer. We need a threat
Sorry. You'e wondering what in the heck I'm talking aboot