I T bag every one of Clint's and dall's saws in my garage. May as well ride Rodney's too
:salute: Don't forget about me
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Heck yeah. Heat wave
I like it so much I changed my avatar
I got the Silly Putty back in it. But we keep getting 8" of snow every day. Gonna clean it out tomorrow so i can get some vids before going to da...
Lol. The plow truck needed injectors. And mum was stuck at the end of the 600' driveway. I plowed that crap for a week with the L48
In Michigan, we just get snow. It never gets a special name. Not sure if this made the news or not [ATTACH] 28" overnight
I like making mandrels and cutting bases. It's cutting that damm squish band that makes me nervous
I'm good. Got the big job all done. Gonna relax my knees and back for a few days lol
Howdy men. How's y'all?
It's been cold, but not like Wisconsin, Minnesota or Iowa. I'm up by the bridge and about 15 miles from Lake Michigan so we've been from -10 to +...
I don't care. Thanks for the mental pic
He's been searching for a pic of a 638....
Evening, hoarders. I'm Kevin. Thought I'd pop in and say hi
Yes. That.
Talking to Rope on da fone. 261 is on its way, so I'll be able to mount your jug on it to get squish right.
No suh. Half day inside tomorrow on the trim job and I'm done. I'm gonna have to cut some more firewood for the shop though if'n it dont start...
Pork roast sounds yummy. Might throw one on for supper tomorrow night:yes:
I'm ok. Took a hot shower and got the excessive wind chill outta me. Needed that