If they can be cleaned up and taken down to a 2"×4"×8' white strip box it might be worth it. The led strip bulbs have a reflector in them. Or...
"Translator needed in aisle 5"
Do you have any fixtures now? I had 14 8' fluorescent fixtures in the shop. Got tired of buying a case of bulbs every year. I bought 30 retrofit...
I'm good. Ready for a little vacation from the everyday grind.
Yep. At least I only need to work an hour or 2 a day on them. Slacker is as slacker does
Howdy Mikey
125lb potato [ATTACH]
Squatch is a veggiesaurus?
DANGER DANGER Lol:D:picard:
Yep. 2014 model. It's no Tahoe, but it's good for what it is
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
A man could get tangled up in that mess
Motoseal ftw. I knew there was a reason to use that stuff on case gaskets
Dey gots a buncha numbers
I'll fit right in. Good thing you guys sending me saws are my friends.......
Oil thread?
Yeth
Yeah, it was great :emb::eek:
It does run.....