They are really good. I cycle the glow plugs twice and it lights right off at about 10°.
Haaaahaaaa. Yoo guys kill me.
Was gonna fire up the Kubota and clean up next to the shop. Ain't happening when it's below zero. Tomorrow is the day. Supposed to hit 28 How's...
Howdy. Going grocery getting wif mum. Maybe I can get out of it
Better luck next year?
It's called the charge channel, yet it's free. Just the opposite of j ms
Glad Dallass finally got himself an avatar
dall had so many on ope that when he inquired about hitting 20,000 likes, the admin gave him his own big red "Ignore dall" button.
That was me today. Other than the ceiling fan.
I'm ok. Nuthin much going on. I think I'll venture out to the garage tomorrow and make some popcorn.
Evening
No. No one ever. Bottom of the fan is 13.5'
No thanks. That 2 story stuff is for the birds. Literally
Gotter dun. Had to have the 2 Mario Kart dorks help me. 12' step ladder...17' ceiling...300 lbs... You get the picture [ATTACH]
Sorry. I got a message. No call though. Figured the message was from this morning when you were driving
I'm here now. Nope. I'm gone. Gonna change out our ceiling fan
Idk. A snow storm here might drop 3-8". Lake effect, depending on how warm the water is and how cold the wind is, can drop 24" overnight, and it...
Intake plus the oem transfer tunnels from under the exhaust port all the way to the windows
Your buddy, Strapon. Ain't it great?
Lolllzzz