Good stuff there. For your personal use in the future?
FIRST??? :bug: You mean he's been running Huskies all his life? Shame on you Jim! :D I certainly hope I can run a saw at 86:saw:...if I make...
He already does and a very impressive sight. He must've been a guy who packed sardines. :D
Just checked online and the local TSC has it on sale for $6.99 save $2 gallon. Sales ends on Saturday. Guess I'll add some to the supply. I...
Not I said buZZsaw! :whistle:
Thats not the FHC spirit! :picard: Those Doug first generate some serious rounds. Be causing me sleepless nights too!
With that many Huskies?! :picard: It'd make better firewood! :D Uh I see the "wild thing" all alone in back. Poor thing! :rofl: :lol:
And more pics of the apple splits! :)
Just as long as he doesnt spit on the turkey! :doh: Take turns turning it?
Smoking it or rotisserie?
Rumor has it the more birthdays you celebrate the longer you live! :doh:
If'n (I'm liking that word) I was closer I'd come two.
Happy Birthday Haftacut
I got a little on my arms from the red maple cut I'm working. Nothing severe just a spot on each forearm. I was cutting in short sleeves and the...
That one particular score I mentioned I ended up helping one guy load as he was taking the smaller stuff as is. The other guy was taking the huge...
Wonder if the other guy came back and was surprised to see it gone. How common is roadside wood in your area Chuck?
Perfect stump and felling. :thumbs: Did you hit any metal? Serious amount of purple chips. Hope you don't find any metal bucking the rest. I...
Got the rest of the trunk bucked. May take down the last tree tomorrow.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]