Repeat smoking wood customer of mine orders some mulberry splits for his folks. I delivered them today not realizing the wood would be directly...
Coming along nicely there. That stinks about the snow. Any heated handled saws? Take it slow and be safe tomorrow Kevin.
I should throw a tune up kit in the 034 I bought a year ago. Don't run it too often Jim?
...or better yet a Stihl! :dex: :saw:
Yeah its pretty bad smelling. Actually the reason I was originally turned off by BL at first. I can deal with snakes, bees, mice and other...
:popcorn:
Hope all goes well.
Thats a good sized tree. Being dead makes it twice as dangerous. Glad you got it down with minimal collateral damage...yourself included. You...
Thankfully not! I have a hard enough time dealing with me! :loco: :crazy: :picard: :rofl: :lol:
No. See post #31
So did I! :picard:
Not in the stacks but in a hollow round while I was splitting it. It cracks in half as I'm looking down and two little beady eyes looking back at...
Here's to you and your stacks Russ! :cheers: My dessert tonight. And I didn't cut the cheese[ATTACH]cake! :D
Thats a nice little honey hole. Of course with the way I hoard it'd be depleted in 2-3 loads. Be sure to grab that dead BB. Don't want me...
Special thanks to Eric Wanderweg :handshake: for having me out to cut a load of black locust at one of his "secret" locations. Half cord load of...
Here the splits. Extremely heavy for its size. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
+2 Kousa dogwood[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Basswood[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Very carefully? If you end up buying and transporting please post pics.
Whats to become of the saw if you get it up to your specs?
Sounds like what I used to do. Id burn all the nuggets and cull wood.