Forgot all about it until today. Went to TSC and sold out. Sale was Friday only anyhow.:picard: Still have three gallons on hand. Should keep...
Black locust.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Nice straight tree to exercise the saws on. Great two saw combo. As long as you're content with them there's nothing wrong with that. I ran...
Nice little find. Roadkill loves to play hide and seek in the overgrowth. Why I wait until it all dies to scrounge BL.
Gotta start somewhere. You did everything right to expedite the drying process. Burning dryer wood is better than green or wet wood. Be sure to...
I love doing that. My shed cost me roughly $20. I've been meaning to tally what I used and come up with an MSRP price.
Nicely done! Doing much axe swinging in the Summer down there?
Picture perfect stump there. Is hackberry a stringy wood normally? Kinda on my bucket list to score some.
On some of them the bark looks like aspen. Can you get some pics of leaves on the ground nearby?
:rofl: :lol:
I looked it up and yes it is, but there is a different species called buttonwood as well. Gonna ask the guy the next time he comes North to...
I did get a tad chilled standing idle for a bit. Later in the day I had to put on the ski cap as the wind picked up and I was in an open area....
Now that's a beautiful sight if I've ever seen one. I think you need a bunch more...just sayin'. I met up with a guy this afternoon as a future...
Great to see you posting again CTF! I really enjoy seeing how you Alaskans get it done.
Handy machine for firewood. Looks like fun to use.
I certainly wouldn't buy anything like firewood sight unseen. I've never taken payment in advance and strictly cash. I will take checks on...
Ive done that too. Society today has no patience...or common sense for that matter. :heidi:
Happy Birthday JB Sawman :handshake:
Sweet looking load there:thumbs: Been there done that. I HATE tailgators. One of my major pet peeves. I go slow to begin with and even slower...
I would! :D