We you sort of do already. You saw trees down into boards, no?
Yeah...its a rush for sure.
And bragging rights you deserve. I marvel when I watch videos of them felling massive conifers and watching it fall like its nothing whereas I'm...
A rack emptied today so the bark on splits went in it. The limb wood once bucked will go in there as well. The barkless wood will be moved to...
The open face shed (its more or less a huge elevated pallet with a roof) I built gets good afternoon sun. the same side gets a good Westerly...
:popcorn:
VERY IMPRESSIVE. :salute: I knew you PNW/former PNW guys would laugh at 41"
Its great firewood no doubt, but I don't have the patience or room to wait that long. Barkless dead black locust for the win! :dex:
:p Just remember where my delivery takes me today!!! ;)
:coldfire: :handshake:
Think I broke my record yesterday bucking a 41" diameter oak round..[ATTACH] [ATTACH] The 500i with a 25" bar did the honors. My prior was...
Positive. We were cutting oak all day and I can ID even a barkless log as oak either red or white.
I had mentioned to him it might be gum and he'd find out come time to split it. He was not very good at IDing. He was moving oak for us to cut...
This was at my cut today and couldn't ID it. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Bark has a white oakish look but its definitely not
Yes it is a 500i. Love it. My highest CC saw at 79. Was running it with a 25" bar today and it sliced through a 40" red oak log no problem.
Im wondering how many btu's in wood pee? :rofl: :lol: Sorry CTF, couldn't resist on that typo! :handshake:
In your Hawaiian shirt I'm sure!
Keep up the good work Gary. Does the stand do well in the cold? Deliver 60 to a regular yesterday. My 100 bundle guy called and needs a refill....
plus hoarding wood isn't supposed to be easy. Ill invite you to the cut and maybe his significant other will come out and say hello! o_O
im 14 short of a dozen and the "good" type of crazy! :rofl: :lol: