Dead BL! You have my undivided attention. That's not easy to do with my A.D.D either.
Heaping load of mostly red maple and tulip (yellow) poplar with a few red oak chunks[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Could be an error on their part. I'm curious how it would cut on the same saw vs. a full comp chain. I only run full skip on the 36" bar the...
You could invite Rickyblazin over. :saw:
Just did and replied. I don't use Gmail and get no notifications when I get an email there. My normal email is through Yahoo.
It was some COLD pee. :rofl: :lol:It was in the low 3's here at the time.
[ATTACH]
Sure, just no old chick pics! :startled:
Is that full skip chain? Didn't think they made it for 20"
I said that a couple years ago! :rofl: :lol:
Took the last tree down this afternoon. 17" DBH. 462 did the honors. Again not my best stump but dropped it perfectly where I wanted. 241 got...
in this case it's where's the beech? [IMG] Funny how everyone's definition of big logs varies. I've had folks say the logs are big and I arrive...
Good on you for helping her out. :salute:The giving spirit of the FHC.
About 1/3 cherry with some dead ash and elm.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
HUH? I'm like WTH is Mike talking about? Took me a minute. Have to change it to North Pole:santa:
Lucky customer. I split up some dead ash and elm 1yr rounds and stacked with some one year dried cherry. Half cord sold in less than 12 hours....
We need an axe hoarding thread!
some red oak I split yesterday.[ATTACH]
I just realized I've yet to score any white oak this year.
Gives new meaning to the term cold turkey. I don't mind hand splitting on occasion, but at those temps I'll stay inside. Some nice looking axes...